Legal Notices, Terms & Conditions
- No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website or advice, products or services provided by Heather Porter without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
- While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, or services being rendered, neither the product owners, distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual’s success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
- Heather Porter and those participating in the event, purchasing products or services make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
- Heather Porter is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
- By undertaking these services provided by Heather Porter you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
- The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
- You agree that Heather Porter, Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered here or at an Event.
- You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Heather Porter, the presenters and / or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
- Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. Heather Porter, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Heather Porter Legal Disclaimer and Notice
While all attempts have been made to verify information provided by Heather Porter, neither the author nor the publisher nor Heather Porter assumes any responsibility for errors, omissions or contrary interpretation of the subject matter herein.
This publication is not intended for use as a legal source or accounting advice. Heather Porter wants to stress that the information contained herein may be subject to varying state and/or federal laws or regulations. All users of this information are advised to retain competent counsel to determine what state and/or federal laws or regulations may apply to the user’s particular business.
The purchaser or reader assumes responsibility for the use of these materials and information provided by Heather Porter.
Adherence to all applicable laws and regulations, including federal and state and local, governing professional licensing, business practices, advertising and all other aspects of doing business in Australia or any other jurisdiction is the sole responsibility of the purchaser or reader.
Heather Porter, publisher, author and marketing agents assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever on the behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials.
Any perceived slight of specific people or organizations is unintentional.
Please note it is your responsibility to establish and abide by all legal requirements as far as all marketing material and advice that Heather Porter provides to you.